So I guess it takes a few holidays to pass before I blog again...I think the last was Halloween to Christmas, hahaha. I have to be quick cuz Kaylana is sick with a cough over two weeks so I'm taking her to the doctor in like an hour! Other than her growing and learning a ton in the past few months, we've just been chugging along with the usual...house, work, church, family stuff...in no particular order =)
I will do a picture blog for now and catch up later. Hopefully.
Kaylana fell asleep on the kitchen floor after playing. Heehee...
Saw the Christmas lights up at the temple!
Saw Christmas lights at this fantastically decorated neighborhood that had tons of characters in all the front yards.
The trio of girl cousins are SO CUTE!!!
One decent family picture from Christmas...
Kaylana growing some more...
Enjoying opening Christmas presents
Multiple times, many presents!
My lil brother got married on January 26!
Can't believe he's grown up now!
Took a trip to the Oakland Zoo.
Kaylana blowing out her cousin, Makeo's, birthday candles.
Went to Pump it up for birthdays, a few times actually...
Kaylana flying down the slide
Mother-daughter love!
We put a new fence up!
And took down the trees and shrubs so we can grass it for summer.
Bought a bubble machine that Kaylana loves! More later...
Books I Read in 2025
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment